A Directioner's World
Hey, thanks for checking out A Directioner's World! If you haven't joined, register now! If you've joined already, log in and join the chat! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Directioner's World
Hey, thanks for checking out A Directioner's World! If you haven't joined, register now! If you've joined already, log in and join the chat! Smile
A Directioner's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis Tomlinson

Go down

Louis Tomlinson Empty Louis Tomlinson

Post  Erika<3 Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Louis Tomlinson Louis-Tomlinson-louis-tomlinson-25871951-500-662

Louis William Tomlinson (born 24 December 1991) is from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, born to mother Johanna and father Mark he has four younger sisters: Charlotte, Félicité, and twins Daisy and Phoebe, their parents separated in 2011. Daisy and Phoebe had roles as babies on a show called Fat Friends, he would go along and serve has an extra, after Fat Friends he attended an acting school in Barnsley. He starred in an ITV1 drama called If I Had You, and had a small part in Waterloo Road. He was a sixth form student at Hall Cross School, a state comprehensive school, and a former pupil of the Hayfield School. As a student at Hall Cross, Tomlinson starred in several musical productions. In 2010, Tomlinson auditioned as solo candidate for the seventh series of The X Factor. Tomlinson auditioned for The X Factor with the song "Hey There Delilah", receiving votes from all three judges. At bootcamp, he sang "Make You Feel My Love" before being rejected and put into One Direction. Tomlinson currently resides with band member Harry Styles in North London. Tomlinson is currently in a relationship with Hollister model and Manchester University student Eleanor Calder.
Erika<3
Erika<3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum